“A talent for raising accountability”
Performance is the acid test. Once you’ve clearly communicated your strategy and your people are on board, you can’t afford to sit back and hope it will happen. We work with you to set clear expectations, and then hold people to account for delivering performance.
- How many of your people are meeting your expectations?
- What is preventing your people from performing?
- What are the consequences for under-performance?
What we do
When it comes to driving performance, we specialise in creating performance cultures that support and encourage people to raise their game and deliver high performance. We help you to set clear expectations and create the conditions for success.
Driving Performance Services
- Performance Potential Index assessment
- Essentials of Inspired Management programme
- Creating a Coaching Culture programme
- Engagement from the Inside Out workshops
- Raising Accountability workshops
How we do it
When it comes to driving performance, there are three core areas that we focus on:
Developing the behaviours required for raising accountability
Creating mutual responsibility for engagement and retention
Skillfully addressing under-performance.
We use the latest developments in applied neuroscience and psychology to understand your people from all perspectives. We use this insight so you can hold people to account while supporting and encouraging them to achieve their full potential.
Find out more about our methodologies here.